Sunday, February 7, 2010

Twin Falls Idaho!

I ALWAYS love Twin Falls when I go visit and this time was no exception. I went up to visit my best friend Chelsea. I left on Friday afternoon about 1:30. I got off work super early because I was over hours... It was great. I got up there around 5, the drive wasn't to bad... long by myself but it was good personal time! You know EMO time. We just hung out, went to Target and of course I found something I love. We went to a mexican food resturant that everyone loves in Twin... I just forgot the name but it was really good. Ash Hall met up with us, she was in town for a wedding, it is always good to see her. I miss the three of us living together. After dinner we went to see Dear John. I didn't love it. I mean it was okay but I would only red box it. Not worth 8 dollars... (well chels paid two so the six dollars). Randi came with us as well, she was in Twin for the same wedding. She is always so great to be around.

The next morning we got up and worked out at CSI. They have a great workout room. Lynn and Steve (Chels parents) came with. We went to the canyon after, my VERY FAVORITE part of Twin Falls. Seriously one of the prettiest things I have ever seen. I love it! We later when to see Randi's parents house they are building. It is going to be BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to see it when it is done. We came home and got ready. Chelsea made me go to a wedding reception. Someone she went to High School with. I am glad we only stopped by. I felt really stupid. But I got over it really quick.

The UTAH STATE game was on TV so ofcourse us alumni watched in support. We dressed the part.... ofcourse. GO AGGIES! They beat Nevada. I wish I could have been there. Tristan came over for the game. I love that girl! We made pizza and had treats.

Here are a few pics from the much needed Emo and Chels time:











Thank you IRONS for letting me stay for the weekend. I love you all!

4 comments:

Chelsea Lynn Irons said...

I Miss my Em! LOVE you and thanks a MILIION baJILLION for coming to visit! xoxox See you soon.......

ash said...

wish i was there!!! love you girls!!!

Brett Z said...

miss you girls...

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

I also LOVE that canyon!! I totally wish I could have told you about the devil house in Twin. It is great! It is not as scary as it used to be but still interesting. looks like you cute girls had fun!