Monday, April 26, 2010

I MISS CHELSEA!

Okay it has been about eight weeks with out my best friend in the world. I mean really the email and gmail chats everyday is just not enough anymore... Seriously I miss you Chels! Could you please come home? I know you miss me... I will give you a prize if you do... I mean stop living our dream life in Europe and just come home already to your selfish friend Emo who really misses you... I mean seriously is it really that hard?

Get back to me...

XOXO,

Emo

1 comment:

Chelsea Lynn Irons said...

I about cried as I read this post.. tears were in my eyes! I miss you back a million times more! Not too much longer then we will be on a date at cheesecake factory after making a day trip up to logan for sno-shak and the rope swing... THINK of that great day! LOVE you princess, you are the bestest... just the fact that you were able to name the top ten people that i missed.. that was skill Em xoxo